Hits

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Is Liposuction Scary !

Is Liposuction Painful?

These are the questions that I often received from emails enquiry about my experience of lipo.
To be honest, the discomfort is manageable. The feeling is like muscle aching.

How about during the surgery or it is so scary as seen on the show?

In fact , I don't recall anything or feel any pain during the surgery.
It is not as scary as what it seemed or as seen on the show otherwise I will not be going 4 times!!
As we know that TV Shows are made to be dramatic to have viewers so it may not tell all the truth. You will only hear and know the truth from the people that has been through:)

Is it Destructive ?

I cannot emphasise enough to go for syringe method as the safest choice.
How bad can it be with a syringe as compared machines that is sometimes too powerful to control ? I can go back the next day after my thighs liposuction or tummy/arms lipo. As compared to the gal I came to know when I was in Medan, she shared that her first lipo was using ultrasound machine and she claimed that she was not able to move herself and has to lie on the bed for a few days. However, this time she did lipo with Dr Arthur, she was able to move around and we went shopping together at Sun Plaza in Medan.

So Gals, it is really not scary otherwise I will not be seeing repeated patients including myself going to Medan for liposuction.

Hope my sharing will address your worry and feel free to email to prayerjan@gmail.com if you need my advice.



11 comments:

  1. Personally, I've underwent a liposuction in Toronto and it wasn't that scary and painful!
    Everything went well during of the surgery, but after as well, plus that I'm having some great results... I don't regret that I've tried it and little by little I'm achieving my dreamed body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly , it is not scary . I am like u slowly come to now of a dreamt figure I have plus exercise & Gymn , I have kept my results for coming to 3 years. I too never look back or regrets. Hope our experience will address the worry for the gals interested in lipo.

      Delete
  2. Wow, thank you for sharing your experience. I agreed with you that choosing the safest Liposuction is very important. However, all of us hope that we don't need to suffer from any pain and scary during the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just awesome thing to share here. I am new to your blog but loving your writing skills.Some very vital things to bear in mind.Thanks for Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! liposuction malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great.This is a very attractive and amazing post regarding Liposuction.Thank you for sharing such a useful post.
    Liposuction Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liposuction cost Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lipo chicago I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liposuction cost orlando Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orlando liposuction cost Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our.

    ReplyDelete